Matter is looking for a talented, kind and thoughtful Office Manager + Operations Manager to join us in creating the future of feedback. As one of the first 20 employees at Matter, you'll get to work on our most interesting, challenging and impactful challenges. Together, we can help professionals everywhere reach their career aspirations and achieve their professional goals. This is a job with a very broad set of responsibilities, and critical to the future success of Matter.
How you'll contribute:
- You'll manage our office location in lovely SoMa, in downtown San Francisco. This will include dealing with service providers and contractors, and the logistics of keeping an office running.
- You'll perform basic QA functions for the Matter app, ensuring quality of features currently in development, as well as testing for each weekly software release. This consists of manual testing of the application, and keeping track of bugs in our issue-tracking system.
- You'll handle scheduling and logistics for recruiting, company events, and executive meetings.
A little about you:
- You currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- You have a bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a self-starter, working proactively and autonomously to get things done.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, and capable of balancing multiple work streams and competing priorities.
- You know how to balance being detail-oriented with getting work done expediently.
- You have worked at startups previously.
- You have experience with issue-tracking software like Jira or Trello.
- You have experience with design software like Figma, Sketch, or Adobe.
- You have worked with software development before, and understand the development/test/release cycle.
- You have previous experience with logistics or office management.
Apply for 📒 Office Manager + Operations