Table of Contents:
Why is coworker appreciation important?
When employees are treated just as well as the managers, it inspires loyalty. This type of company culture can lead to great things. The appreciation that great managers show to their employees will trickle down and you will begin to notice both peer recognition and gratitude flourish. Everyone loves good colleagues who are positive and encouraging.
Sometimes all it takes to show gratitude is to send a colleague a birthday wish or congratulate them on their work anniversary. A simple appreciation message with a motivational quote or a compliment is a good thing.
We've compiled employee recognition quotes that you can use any day, not just on employee appreciation day! People love appreciation and it will motivate them to do even better than what they do regularly.
Coworker appreciation quotes for good work
- "I appreciate the effort you put into your work."
- "The next time I ask for something big like this I know who I'm calling."
- "You need to be proud of yourself. Your performance has been outstanding."
- "Great work on that project."
- "I know things are tough right now but I want you to know how much we appreciate your hard work and dedication."
Coworker appreciation quotes for having a great attitude
- "I truly appreciate your enthusiasm every day! You make coming to work exciting!"
- "Being around you always puts me in a better mood, thank you."
- "I want to thank you again for the way that you handle tough situations with a smile and can-do attitude. It is incredibly encouraging to those of us who look up to your energy!"
- "We appreciate the way you take on challenges with such a positive attitude. You leave us with such a great impression."
- "Thanks for your positive outlook and a great attitude, it's very much appreciated!"
Coworker appreciation quotes for being a team player
- “Thanks for being a great team player! You are wonderful and helpful at work!”
- “We're lucky to have such a great team player like you on our side! Thanks for making it easier to get things done around here.”
- “Your work ethic is impeccable and I appreciate that you're a team player. You go above and beyond!”
- “Thank you for being such a great coworker who is willing to help out the team. I appreciate your hard work and dedication.”
- “You are one of the best people to collaborate with!”
Coworker appreciation quotes for being inspiring
- "You have inspired me to reach more of my potential, to be brave in new situations."
- "It's great how your encouragement inspires me to give my best. Thanks for being a source of motivation."
- "You inspire me every day with how hard you work on yourself and the difference you make in the lives of others."
- "Your ability to find humor even in stressful times is an inspiration!"
- "I admire your drive and commitment to goals and accomplishments."
Coworker appreciation quotes for being positive
- "Your smile and attitude make coming to work a pleasure every day!"
- "Your positivity is contagious! Thank you for brightening my day."
- "You are an inspiration because of your persistent, positive attitude."
- “Your positive attitude and hard work are what make you great!”
- ‘Thank you for having a positive attitude and a great work ethic! This is what makes a good coworker!”
Coworker appreciation quotes when leaving
- "We'll miss you so much, but your impact will never be forgotten. Have fun on your next journey!"
- "Your absence will be felt, but your influence will always be remembered!"
- "You have touched our lives in so many ways, thank you for being a tremendous coworker and friend."
- "Your dedication, hard work, and positive attitude have impacted us all. We wish you the absolute best with everything that lies ahead of you!"
- "It has been wonderful to work alongside someone with such amazing wisdom and experience. Thank you for all that you've taught us ."
Coworker appreciation quotes for making a difference
- "Thank you for all of your efforts to make our team succeed. We wouldn't be here without you."
- "Your influence has spread to other teams and helped us grow together."
- "You have shown that you care, not just about this project but about the people who are doing the work. That means a lot to all of us."
- "Thank you for being there when we need someone beside us. You motivate us to do our best and continue even when it's tough or has been a long day."
- "You make sure everyone is always up-to-date on the things they need to know and care about. We appreciate it!"
Coworker appreciation quotes for a gift
- “This is such a thoughtful gift! I'm so glad to have met you and hope we can work together for a long time.”
- “Thank you so much for thinking of me with this amazing gift. I've been using it every day and everyone always asks me where I got it from! It makes the workday even better already.”
- “I just wanted to express my gratitude towards you again because you have blessed me with this lovely picture frame that proudly hangs on my desk today. You are an amazing friend and co-worker.”
- “Thank you so much for the book, it is one of the best gifts I've received in a while. This will be great to keep in my office and show off!”
- “You're an absolute pleasure to work with every day, but today has been especially wonderful because of this lovely picture frame that now sits proudly on my desk!”
Coworker appreciation quotes for being a mentor
- "I want to thank you for not only teaching me how to do things but also why."
- "Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience and knowledge with me. It has truly made a difference!"
- "Thank you for all of the time and energy you put into helping me learn new skills. Your patience has helped me grow tremendously."
- "You don't know it yet, but your guidance as my mentor has made a significant difference in my life."
- "Your advice is always on point. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me!"
Coworker appreciation quotes for training
- “Thank you for all of the training you have given me. I appreciate it!”
- “Thank you for your leadership and your knowledge. I appreciate them both a lot.”
- “Thank you so much for the great guidance and support during this project! I couldn't have done it without you.”
- “Thank you for your help getting me through the first few weeks here. It made a difference to have you there for support.”
- “Thank you so much for providing me with such thorough training. You do an amazing job at mentoring new hires like myself!”
Coworker appreciation quotes for being dedicated
- “Wow thanks for working overtime today, I wouldn't have finished this report without your help! You're a lifesaver!”
- "Your dedication at work doesn't go unnoticed. Thank you for all that you do!"
- "Thank you for going above and beyond what's required of your job."
- “Thank you for always representing us with pride! We couldn't do what we do without dedicated employees like you!"
- "Your commitment really shows. I appreciate your hard work!"
Coworker appreciation quotes for promotions
- "I want to thank you for being such a great coworker. You are more than deserving of this promotion."
- "I hope this message can convey how much respect I have for your teamwork and contributions to our office. Congratulations on your promotion!"
- "I'm so happy about your promotion and want to thank you for being a great coworker."
- "Since [Coworker Name] has been such an integral part of our office, we're excited to congratulate her promotion!"
- "Your hard work and dedication inspire us all and we want to extend our congratulations on your recent promotion."
Coworker appreciation quotes after a disagreement
- "We may not always see eye-to-eye, but we'll always be a great team!"
- "Our opinions may differ and our ideas may not always match. But I know that no matter what happens, you will ALWAYS have my back!"
- "We may see things differently; however, we are both valuable assets to this team."
- "I am thankful for your perspective. It helps me see things from a different angle as well!"
- "Even though we're not on the SAME page, we're both contributing to this team and heading towards one goal: SUCCESS!"
Coworker appreciation quotes for being resilient
- "I appreciate your resilience and I admire your hard work and dedication to the job despite the difficult circumstances."
- "You are an example of resilience and dedication to the company."
- "You're doing a great job at becoming more efficient in your workflow, keep it up!"
- "I'm happy that you were able to get through this hard time and come out stronger than ever, I appreciate what you do for the company."
- "Even though things are tough right now, keep up the good work! It means a lot to us!"
Coworker appreciation quotes for making work fun
- "Even though we're working, it doesn't feel like it because you always make it fun! Thank you for that!"
- "If every single person at work was like you, it would be an awesome place to be."
- "You're the reason I don't dread going into work. If my day is going to be a good one it's because of you."
- "It's always an adventure around here because of you! Thank you so much for making things interesting!"
- "Your laughter is infectious. You make coming into work exciting."
Coworker appreciation quotes software
Social media can be a powerful tool in the workplace. It helps employees feel more connected and appreciated for their efforts, while also communicating company culture and celebrating staff accomplishments. And if we're not using social media to give hardworking employees some positive reinforcement, then why not? After all, everyone likes to hear that they're doing a good job and have others show coworker appreciation!
If you’d rather use Slack to share appreciation digitally, we recommend using the Matter app. It’s free, which is always a plus! Matter lets you send kudos and praise to coworkers and employees. You can use this tool to build a positive work environment and help each other succeed.