We interrupt your regularly scheduled work-from-home program to bring you some unnerving, to-close-to-home tweets about WFH.
Depending on what WFH day you are on (we're on day 9), it's time to take a well-deserved break. We've took to Twitter to see how professionals are really working from home. 👀
- Spoiler: Cuteness alert. You think working-from-home means entertaining your kids? Nope, they're entertaining you.
2. Working with furry friends can go two ways: good or loud. At least you'll know when your package has arrived! 🐶
3. Turns out some of us have been doing this for years now, speaking to you introverts. It's fine. We're fine. Everything's fine. 🤔
4. If you thought you didn't know your roommate, now is a great time to get to know them. 🌬
5. WFH setup: The makeshift edition. Who needs a table when you have a plastic bin full of papers, a LaCie d2 Quadra package, and ambiguous box?
7. Snoozing the alarm once, twice, or seven times never hurt anybody...right? ⏰
8. Robe with pockets ✅, a long walk ✅, coffee beans ✅
9. The train looks pretty empty, wonder how long his commute is? 🚇
10. Don't fall into food coma, it's a trap. 😴
Have any tips, tricks, or stories about working-from-home? We would to hear about them! Share your WFH stories with us @MatterApp or reach out via email at dixie[at]matterapp.com. We can’t wait to hear from the people that matter the most – you!
Matter – The Future of Feedback
Matter is trusted by thousands of professionals to gather 360-degree feedback on over 30+ professional skills. Feel confident at work, get feedback on your own terms, and grow skills that matter. Amazing feedback starts with Matter (pst, it's also free forever!).
Cover Photo Courtesy of Tim Carney's Twitter